TOP 10 INTERVIEW QUESTION AND ANSWER

00:39 Unknown 0 Comments






















1."Tell me a something about yourself"?
Ans:My name is jack,i am 23 year old.i reside at a goa.now about my qualification.i have done b-tech from Punjab.my steam is computer science.i have good knowledge of c+,c++,java etc.i m fresher.Now about my family background.my father is businessman.my mother is home maker.My hobbies are watching movie,listning song ,surfing internet. my aim of life become successful persion.That’s all about me.


 2.“What is your daily routine”?


Ans: Well,i wake up at 7:30am.after taking bath,i pray to God then make breakfast. After than i go to office and i am busy till 1pm for office work.after 1pm i take lunch and after half an hour.start my work.then i take my evening tea and go for a walk after returning home.at 8pm i make and take dinner and go to bed and i sleep around 10pm,That’it.

3. "What are your skill’s"?


 Ans: I am having a good computer’s knowledge in which i can work very well at window xp & window 7,basic internate knowledge,ms-office with typing of 30word per minute,god communication skill with English language.

   4.“Tell me how did you spent your last weekend”?


Ans:I spent my last weekend very intresting because of my friend and me went to watching movie XYZ.that’s movie was very intresting movie to watch movie enjoyed me and my friend.the movie director name was XYZ.actor was xyz and actress was xyz.overall that movie was average movie,but after watched movie me and my friend eated dosa at dhaba and all friends was enjoyed to watch the movies.that’s it.


  5.   ” What salary do you expect”?


Ans:  i m fresher then i want 10k-20k.


  6.   "Will you comfortable working in different shift"?


Ans:  yes,i am ready for 24*7.

  7.   "What do you know about our company"?


Ans: This company is multi national company (M.N.C) and 45 branch in the world.

  8.   "Tell me most memorable day in college day"?
Ans: Most memorable day happened when i was selected as class representative in my batch and was appreciated by the teacher’s for my performance.

  9. ” Can you communicate in English fluently”?


 Ans: yes, i can.


10. ” Why should hire you”?

Ans:I think it because i have a positive attitude and have good communication skill.








0 comments: